Anyways back to the meeting....on my way there I said a simple but heart felt prayer... Lord, let me meet some amazing people, make a new friend and let me have a good time! Boy, did he answer my prayer!! I met sooo many amazing people who I look forward to working with soon. It was also cool because I had been planning on going to Vegas in February for a photography conference but I was not looking forward to traveling alone, and at the meeting I met Leslie!! She is fabulous and now we are traveling together and will having lots of fun in Vegas!! I love how God always answers our prayers better than we could have ever expected! For all you photographers, I hope to see you at WPPI!
Leslie also tagged me yesterday on her blog and I have to give 7 random facts about me...... so here it goes.
1. I graduated high school when I was 16.
2. I LOOOVE shoes and would love to have my own collection one day. I sketch shoe designs in my spare time :)
3. Josh (my hubby) told me he loved me 12 days after we met, in a consignment shop parking lot.
4. I have had tea in the Mayor of Bath's parlor.
5. I absolutely love to read!
6. I sing, play the piano and guitar, and Josh is teaching me how to play the drums - he says I have "potential" :)
7. Runts are my favorite candy, but I only eat the hearts and the bananas.
Alright, there are 7 facts about me! Let me know a random fact about you in the comment section and of course I can blog without a picture, so I looked in my photobucket account and found this picture of Josh from March of last year. It was one of my test shots when I got my 5D :)